Terms & Conditions
The following are terms of services for website hosting, domain registration, and website development services provided by Wild Fox Consulting LLC (“Wild Fox”). The customer shall provide a billing address and any other information necessary for Wild Fox to maintain website hosting and registration services. Any information not provided at sign-up will be requested by Wild Fox Consulting and supplied by the customer. Signature on our order form, or submission of an online order for service, indicates agreement to these terms of service.
- Website Hosting Payment Terms: Billing for website hosting service will begin when the website hosting service is created prior to developing a new website project. Website hosting services are invoiced monthly. Payment is due by the 15th of the current month’s hosting service. Termination of Website Hosting Services with Wild Fox requires a 30-day advance notification via phone, email, or postal mail. If a customer chooses to activate their domain name through Wild Fox, their domain name registration will expire with their hosting service. Wild Fox reserves the right to change the rates by notifying customers 60 days in advance of the change’s effective date. Wild Fox reserves the right to cancel hosting service at any time.
- Website Hosting Pre-Payment Terms: Wild Fox Consulting may offer a discount for paying an entire year of hosting service upfront. Refunds will not be issued in the case that a customer cancels their hosting service before the pre-paid period ending date.
- Payment Terms Website Development: Wild Fox Consulting requires a minimum of 50% down payment on all custom website development and design services. Down payment on website development is non-refundable, and the down payment amount may be modified at Wild Fox’s discretion. The final balance is due 15 days from the completion of the website development project. If Wild Fox is developing a website that is not hosted by Wild Fox, the project’s final payment must be received before the project launches. Otherwise, Wild Fox reserves the right of ownership of the work completed. Should a development project span more than 30 days, customers will receive progress billing in the amount of at least 25% of the remaining balance each month, beginning on day 30 of development. Ongoing website maintenance and updates are billed on the 1st calendar day of the following month.
- General Payment Terms: Payment is due 15 days after the dated invoice for all services. Accounts are in default if payment is not received 20 days after the invoice date. If the customer pays by check and it does not clear, the customer is immediately in default and subject to a returned check charge of $35. Accounts unpaid 60 days after the date of invoice will be subject to service interruption. Such interruption does not relieve you from the obligation to pay the monthly charge. Accounts in default are subject to an interest charge of $250 or 3% per month on the outstanding balance, whichever is greater. If your state law does not allow an interest rate of 3% per month, your state’s maximum allowable rate will be charged. If you default, you agree to pay Wild Fox its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- Content Responsibilities: The customer is responsible for all content posted or stored on their web hosting space. Wild Fox exercises no control over the content or information contained on the servers used for hosting. Wild Fox will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages, which may result from the use of this service by its customers or any other related or unrelated third parties. Wild Fox is not responsible for backing up data or recovering data in case of loss on the customer’s behalf. There are no warranties expressed or implied for the services the Wild Fox provides or the software used by the customer.
- Service Interruptions: Wild Fox Consulting is not responsible for interruptions of service beyond its control. This includes disruption by its suppliers and natural disasters.
- Account Credentials: The customer agrees to keep all user IDs and access codes/passwords confidential. Sharing of account information and passwords is strictly forbidden. If a customer believes that his user ID or password has been compromised, the customer agrees to contact Wild Fox immediately via email or telephone.
- Governing Laws: Wild Fox Consulting corporate office is located in Atlanta, GA. This agreement will be performed in and governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. Any claims or legal action arising out of this Service Agreement must be instituted within one year after the claim or cause has arisen. Wild Fox reserves the right to discontinue service for violation of any of the conditions of this service agreement. All claims, disputes, and controversies arising out of or in relation to the performance, interpretation, application, or enforcement of this agreement, including but not limited to breach thereof, shall be referred to mediation before, and as a condition precedent to, the initiation of any adjudicative action or proceeding, including arbitration.
- Third-Party Networks: Any access to other networks connected to Wild Fox Consulting network must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network.
- Disk Storage and Bandwidth: Wild Fox Consulting will monitor the customer’s current disk storage and bandwidth. If usage exceeds the amount registered for, Wild Fox Consulting will contact the customer to make an arrangement for additional resources. If the customer does not respond or is unable to be reached, Wild Fox Consulting shall have the right to take corrective actions for exceeding resources. Such activities may include assessing additional charges, increasing service plan, temporarily discontinuing services, or terminating the current agreement. If the customer feels that more disk storage is required, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact Wild Fox Consulting at (firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-302-3798) to discuss options to increase disk storage.
- Adherence to Proposal: It is the customer’s responsibility to review in full all proposals for website development, website design, and other services provided by Wild Fox. Should services or resources fall above the original proposal’s scope, Wild Fox Consulting reserves the right to either refuse project add-ons or invoice appropriately to account for additional time and materials needed. Payment for add-ons that fall above the scope of the original project is due prior to development or net 15 days, at Wild Fox’s discretion.
- Project Timeline: It is the responsibility of the customer to review the project timeline and adhere to the dates for deliverables on their part. Failure to meet deadlines imposed by Wild Fox Consulting will result in a delay of the project, or risk putting the project on hold. Wild Fox Consulting may invoice customers for additional resources should the delay of a project interrupt Wild Fox’s workflow. A project’s indefinite delay may result in project termination, and a new development agreement must be reached prior to restarting the project. Down payments for services are non-refundable and will not be returned to customers should a project be delayed or terminated due to the customer failing to adhere to the project timeline.
- Administrative Access: To prevent malware installation on our servers, full administrative access to a WordPress installation on Wild Fox’s hosting services will not be granted to customers. Customers may request access to specific features of a website, and access may be granted at Wild Fox’s discretion.
- Website Copyright: The copyright on a custom website is transferred to the website purchaser after the website has been paid in full. If copyright transfer has been processed, customers may receive a full backup of their website upon cancellation. This backup will include the entire file structure in a .zip file and, if applicable, an SQL file containing the MySQL database dump.
- Website Go-Live and Access: A project is considered complete when the full development scope has been reached, and the project is approved by the customer. Should the customer request changes beyond what was agreed to in the original proposal, Wild Fox Consulting may complete these changes at additional cost. Once a project is considered complete, the customer has one business week to launch the website or provide Wild Fox with credentials necessary to bring the website live. Failure to launch a website within one week of the project’s completion may delay the go-live date and may incur additional expenses at Wild Fox’s discretion. Once a project is complete, all changes requested will fall under Wild Fox’s standard website maintenance schedule. Account access to the website and written or verbal training will be granted only after Wild Fox Consulting receives the final payment for the project as agreed to in the initial proposal.
- Termination/Cancellation Policy: Wild Fox Consulting requires a 30-day notice prior to canceling a website hosting account. For Business Website Solutions, where the cost of development is broken down into monthly payments rather than an upfront development charge, a one-year minimum contract is required. If service is canceled early, the final balance on the remaining months of service is due. Two years of consecutive service must be paid for copyright release or to receive a copy of your website files or an administrative login. Upon cancellation, you will be sent a bill with your final balance (up to 30 days after notification) after your cancellation request. At the time of cancellation, all website files, email accounts, and emails will be deleted from our server; you are responsible for requesting a backup of these files should you need them for future use.